Welcome Tennessee Soccer Coaches and Parents!
I am excited to partner with Tennessee Soccer to provide coaches and parents with support related to improving our youth soccer culture. Below you will find links to:
- The Sideline Project – a coach facilitated program developed to improve sideline behavior,
- A 1 Day Free Pass to the SoccerParentResourceCenter.com – the youth soccer parent education platform from the Soccer Parenting Association.
- The Soccer Parent Value Statements
The mission of the Soccer Parenting Association is to Inspire Players by Empowering Parents. With that in mind, if there is anything I can do to support your efforts in improving the youth soccer experience of your players, please do not hesitate in reaching out.
Skye Eddy Bruce
Founder, Soccer Parenting Association
The Sideline Project is a coach-facilitated program developed to improve sideline behavior. It’s simple to implement and free.
The Sideline Project seeks to:
- Educate parents and coaches about the different types of sideline communication.
- Eliminate hostile communication from the sidelines.
- Support a healthy relationship between coaches and parents by opening the lines of communication and increasing the level of engagement.
- Help parents be aware of and eliminate distracting communication from the sidelines.
The Sideline Project general steps:
- Coach registers, watches Educational Video and takes Survey.
- Coach holds parent meeting to introduce the Sideline Project.
- Parents register, watch Educational Video and take Survey.
- Coach sends emails provided by the Sideline Project periodically through the season.
- Coach communicates prior to each game with a Pre-Game Huddle or Email.
- The Sideline Project communicates periodically through the season with parents and coaches via email.
- Parents and coaches take a Post-Project Survey.
Video for Clubs and Coaches on launching the Sideline Project plus an important discussion about Parent Engagement.
A recording of the Soccer Parenting and Tennessee State Soccer Association Webinar.
The SoccerParentResourceCenter.com is the Parent Education Platform developed by the Soccer Parenting Association. The SoccerParentResourceCenter.com is a constantly expanding resource for youth soccer parents when it comes to helping their child thrive. Content is developed around the Body, Mind, Game, Next Level, Coach/Club and Parent. You will find interviews, articles, courses, monthly webinars and a growing community of level headed youth soccer parents! Memberships are provided individually to parents, or to entire clubs.
Want to check it out? Here is a link to register for a One Day Free Pass!