Thanks for your interest in learning more about the Girls Academy League and Soccer Parenting partnership for Clubs.
Recording of our live webinar for Girls Academy Club Leaders:
Interested in accessing the SoccerParentResourceCenter.com to check it out? This is a content rich education platform developed for youth soccer parents and coaches.
Access is free thanks to the Girls Academy League Partnership.
Benefits of Becoming a Soccer Parenting Club Member for $250/year (a savings of $250 thanks to the Girls Academy League).
- Your club logo will be highlighted on our SoccerParenting.com website as a Club Member and you will able able to use our logo on your website and call yourself a "Soccer Parenting Club Member."
- We will announce your club membership on our website, in our newsletter, and on social media channels.
- You will receive dedicated one-on-one onboarding support, press releases, step by step instructions on how to announce this to your parents and coaches and ongoing support from our Club Operations Managers.
- You will have access to the MemberHUB for immediate downloads of all the documents, logos, implementation guides, and more for a successful partnership.
- Your club leadership will have access to quarterly webinars designed to support them on the latest trends and best practices in club leadership when it comes to parent engagement.
- Your coaches will have access to quarterly webinars providing education to them regarding parent and player engagement - as we know this connection building is an essential piece to a great youth soccer experience for players and families.
- You can become a Sideline Project Partner for an additional $100 (a savings of $150).
If you are interested in becoming a Soccer Parenting Club Member for just $250/year, please
- Watch the 10 minute video below to learn more about the Club Memberships
- Fill out the form
In the meantime you can reach Skye with any questions at Skye@SoccerParenting.com or 804-467-7041.
Thanks for your interest!!! We look forward to working with you!
Founder, Soccer Parenting