Thanks for your interest in learning more about the Mass Youth Soccer and Soccer Parenting partnership for Clubs, Towns, Leagues.
As a club, town program or league in Massachusetts, you have two options:
- You are able to share the registration link for the free membership as often as you'd like to your parents and coaches.
- You are able to become a Club Member ($100 a year) to reap the additional benefits listed below.
Regardless of what you decide, your parents and coaches have 100% access to the SoccerParentResourceCenter.com and we encourage you to be diligent in having all your parents and coaches register for this important website. We have created email templates for you to use to announce the free membership to your parents and coaches (see downloads below). If you opt to become a Club Member (fill out the form below for us to contact you) we will provide additional templates and onboarding support.
FREE REGISTRATION LINK FOR PARENTS AND COACHES:
Again: All your parents and coaches have access to the Soccer Parent Resource Center through the partnership with Mass Youth Soccer. We encourage you to share the free registration link with your coaches and parents often. You also have the option of becoming a Club Member.
Benefits of Becoming a Soccer Parenting Club Member:
- Your club leadership will have access to quarterly webinars designed to support them on the latest trends and best practices in club leadership when it comes to parent engagement.
- Your coaches will have access to quarterly webinars providing education to them regarding parent and player engagement - as we know this connection building is an essential piece to a great youth soccer experience for players and families.
- Your club logo will be highlighted on our SoccerParenting.com website as a Club Member and you will able able to use our logo on your website and call yourself a "Soccer Parenting Club Member."
- We will announce your club membership on our website, in our newsletter, and on social media channels.
- You will received onboarding support, press releases, step by step instructions on how to announce this to your parents and coaches and ongoing support from our Club Operations Managers.
If you are interested in becoming a Soccer Parent Club Member for just $100/year, please fill out the form below so we can get started today!
In the meantime you can reach Skye with any questions at Skye@SoccerParenting.com
Thanks for your interest!!! We look forward to working with you!
Founder, Soccer Parenting