Thanks for your interest in learning more about the New York State West Youth Soccer Association and Soccer Parenting partnership for Clubs.
Interested in accessing the SoccerParentResourceCenter.com to check it out? This is a content rich education platform developed for youth soccer parents and coaches.
Access with a free 7 day pass to check it out for your club.
Benefits of Becoming a Soccer Parenting Club Member for $500/year:
- Your club logo will be highlighted on our SoccerParenting.com website as a Club Member and you will able able to use our logo on your website and call yourself a "Soccer Parenting Club Member."
- We will announce your club membership on our website, in our newsletter, and on social media channels.
- You will receive dedicated one-on-one onboarding support, press releases, step by step instructions on how to announce this to your parents and coaches and ongoing support from our Club Operations Managers.
- You will have access to the MemberHUB for immediate downloads of all the documents, logos, implementation guides, and more for a successful partnership.
- Your club leadership will have access to quarterly webinars designed to support them on the latest trends and best practices in club leadership when it comes to parent engagement.
- Your coaches will have access to quarterly webinars providing education to them regarding parent and player engagement - as we know this connection building is an essential piece to a great youth soccer experience for players and families.
- You can become a Sideline Project Partner for an additional $100 (a savings of $150).
If you are interested in becoming a Soccer Parent Club Member for just $500/year, please
- Watch the 10 minute video below to learn more about the Club Memberships
- Fill out the form
In the meantime you can reach Skye with any questions at Skye@SoccerParenting.com or 804-467-7041.
Thanks for your interest!!! We look forward to working with you!
Founder, Soccer Parenting