Reaching Beyond Self-Imposed Limitations
In this hour long free webinar we will be joined by Stuart Armstrong, Founder of The Talent Equation to discuss the latest science-backed methods for supporting human beings to reach beyond their self-imposed limitations.
We will discuss:
- What the latest research says about sport specialization
- How environment affects talent development
- What we know to be true about optimum practice design
- Principles of talent identification at the younger ages
- Holistic development in youth soccer
- And more!
Wednesday, June 16 1:00 EDT
Questions answered live
Suitable for parents and youth coaches
Registration limited - Register today!
Stuart is a Sports Science Graduate from University of Wales who has worked in sports development for the past 20 years. Stuart has held positions in coach development, performance and talent development at England Golf, UK Coaching and the Rugby Football Union. Stuart is currently the Head of Coaching and Professional Workforce at Sport England. He has been responsible for writing and publishing two national strategy documents, ‘Coaching in an Active Nation: The Coaching Plan for England’ and ‘Working in an Active Nation: The Professional Workforce Strategy for England’.