I sat down with Chris P. from Rush Soccer to discuss many things “youth soccer” including:
- His path to his position as a Developmental Technical Director for Rush Soccer
- How defining expectations for parents leads to trust in the parent/coach relationship
- Improvements that we have seen in soccer parenting over the years
- What happens when clubs match their message (Mission) to their actions
- The need to shift the mindset of coaches when it comes to their attitude towards dealing with parents
Conversations like this bridge the gap that often exists between parents and coaches, help parents have the highest of expectations for their youth soccer club and keeps the communication lines open.
Learn more about the
Everything you need to help your child be inspired by the game!